It has certainly been an eventful year! From getting married to my sweetheart to buying a house to finding a new job... it's been full of changes. I know not every year can be as life-altering but I hope that 2007 won't disappoint either. I wouldn't want it to be dull in comparison! Maybe it will take me most of 2007 just to adjust to all of 2006?
You might find it surprising, but being a homeowner is actually the biggest adjustment of all. I can't wait until the weather gets nice again so I can work on the yard and hopefully start a garden. So far in this house I've already killed one plant... my track record doesn't look good. Once things settle down with my new job we'd also like to do a bit of renovating - maybe some new tile in the kitchen, a new counter in the master bedroom and a fresh coat of paint in a few places.
I've never been one to make resolutions and this year will be no different. I wish everyone who does make a resolution all the best in achieving their goals. Happy new year everyone!
31 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy New Year Jen!!!
Post a Comment