28 December 2006

Martha Stewart, I am not.

I think for our NYE party I will be making the following goodies:

  • Japanese rumaki (hot)
  • Sausage rolls (hot)
  • Buffalo chicken dip & nachos (hot)
  • Vietnamese salad rolls (cold)
  • Smoked salmon w/ cream cheese on cucumber (cold)
  • Oreo mini cheesecakes (cold)
  • Spiced apple cider (hot)

I will also have out:
  • Antipasto and crackers (cold)
  • Cheese, grapes and crackers (cold)
  • Mixed veggies and dip (or hummus) (cold)
  • Chocolate truffles (cold)
  • Beer/wine/liquors/mixers (cold)

For New Years Day in case my parents come to visit, I’m going to make:
  • Starvin’ guy chicken pie
  • Potato and leek soup

Now all we need is people to come over and help us eat all this! I don’t think any of it will take very long to make… oh but wait… it’s already Thursday. Uh oh. I guess it looks like I’m going to be cooking all day Saturday and probably chopping for a lot of Sunday morning too. When are we going to unpack the house then? I may have painted myself into a corner here. D-oh!

1 comment:

Ferda said...

wow! what a menu! nice work Jen!