12 January 2007

I'm still here!

I feel like I've dropped off the face of the Earth. As you know, my new job's computer usage is kind of restricted. Not only that, but they are keeping me so busy that I actually don't even have the time to check my personal email much anymore. By the time I drag my butt in the door in the evening, I have about 3 hours to make dinner, eat and then get back to bed again. Commuting STINKS!

I do like my new job though. It's challenging and sometimes frustrating, but I was rarely challenged at my old job. Plus, I feel like I've accomplished something when I finally figure stuff out or I get the hang of it all. I'm hoping I will get used to driving to and from work in 1st gear. That's really the only part I am not sure if I can handle on a continuing basis.

Plans for the weekend? Well I have a list of things I should do, but I'm not sure which I will actually tackle when the time comes.

- Go to the Bay and try to get a few more flatware sets
- Edit the wedding albums that we made for our parents and order a copy for ourselves
- Patch and repaint the living room/foyer area of our house
- Taxes! Boo.
- Shop for more work clothes. Gotta keep up with all the young trendies here.
- Watch the big list of PVR'd television shows we've been collecting
- Cook foods to eat next week for dinners. I'm hoping this will keep us on track when I get home late and really hungry.

Hope everyone is doing alright!

No comments: