23 March 2007

Spring = New Beginnings

I know it's been a while and I fully expect my dear readers to have abandoned me. Those of you who were clever enough to subscribe to my newsfeed will rejoice though because I'm back!

Well... for a short moment before getting into my car and driving to work anyway.

It's been quite a roller-coaster ride with respect to all things work-related. So much so that it has been negatively affecting my personal life too. I've been a little all consumed with drama. There's lots more to tell but it's all so draining that I don't know if I will ever be able to get into it here.

Now that spring has sprung I am hopeful that everything will take a new turn. All the dreary muck will melt/wash away and in its place will soon be signs of growth. I don't want to jinx myself but I have an interview next week that I hope will turn out to be my salvation for all the problems that have plagued me since Jan 15th.

Fingers crossed!