22 August 2007

Anniversary #1 is this weekend

I'm taking Monday off to have a long weekend so that we can celebrate our first year of marriage. After contemplating and subsequently rejecting several different options, we have settled on the Westwind Inn in lovely Buckhorn, ON.

Where is that you say?

Apparently it's here:

View Larger Map

This looks like it will be a nice romantic place to kick up our feet. Maybe we'll do a bit of kayaking, biking and hiking. The weather looks good all weekend (Bobcaygeon is the closest we can find on the Weather Network) except for Saturday, which will have a bit of rain. I don't mind at all so long as we're together.

I can't wait! Yay! Only 2 more days until we leave!

1 comment:

CraxyRaE said...

You guys won't be too far from our cottage - it's a nice area...hope you have good weather and enjoy your mini-break!