Just a quick note to say happy new year to everyone! I hope that you all enjoyed your holidays and spending time with family and friends. Mike and I had a busy time doing the Sarnia-London shuffle. It was fun but tiring. Luckily this year I don't go back to work until the 7th so I have an extra week to recover.
Before the year ended we were able to fit in some minor bathroom renos. Like the fiasco with painting our living room, it looks exactly the same only slightly better. We also go to spend new years eve hanging out with our friends Sharon and Jason. I'm kind of sad that we didn't end up going to see Staylefish play in Brampton, but given the choice between warm house with lots of good conversation and yummy food vs. standing outside in the cold just to see my brother's band play for an hour... well... I hope Dan can forgive me for bailing on him yet again.
Now that 2008 is upon us I guess I should make some resolutions. I'm going to cop out and resolve to exercise more and maybe start watching what I eat again. I let myself get a little "squishy" last year and that business has got to stop ASAP.
Best wishes to everyone on their resolutions. I hope that 2008 is the best year yet!
02 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment