I've got another new year accomplishment to report: I finally posted an ad for my wedding dress on Weddingbells in the Swap Shop. The plan was always to sell it off after the wedding but I've been procrastinating like mad about creating the listing. Well, it's up now. No time to be sentimental. A girl from the boards has already contacted me about coming by to try on the dress next weekend. I'm not going to get my hopes up, but it would be great to get all that space in my closet back. It was a wonderful dress so the next person to wear it better love it as much as I do/did.
My next big project is to go through all my drawers and closets and start weeding out items to give to Goodwill. Frustrating as it is, some of it doesn't fit me anymore. As much as I'd like to keep it around for motivation, in the end I think it only depresses me. I escaped the Newlywed-10 for the better part of our first year, right up until I was laid off from the Bad Place, but it has finally hunted me down. *sigh* I am renewing my gym membership for the next year tomorrow. Anna scared me when she told me about the First-Child-10 and how it is additive to the Newlywed-10. I'm only 5' tall... where am I going to pack an extra 20 lbs? Bleh.


No comments:
Post a Comment