09 July 2008

Stopping in for a quickie

1. I hate what my job/company has become. Someone save me please!!!

2. Roz is hilarious. Fluffy and hilarious.

3. I can't being to describe how awesome this is: Popping-Candy Chocolate Cake. If I can figure out how to do the conversions, I might give it a try at home.

4. Did I mention I hate my job? This seems to be a recurring theme. I try not to think to much on this point but yes, it does concern me. Either I have the worst luck of anyone on the planet, or the alternative (as my ultra-supportive husband has pointed out) it's all me. Boo-urns either way.

1 comment:

CraxyRaE said...

that cake does look fun! why convert - just use a kitchen scale

That sucks that work is getting worse - and just when you sort of celebrated your anniversary :(